Property Detail 6030880Add my property
2000 Marchant St. 2
1840's Woolen Mills Mansion Restored into 4 spectacular units. Each unit is unique and wonderfully renovated with authentic character and all the modern conveniences. Unit 2 is a 1 bedroom 1 bath unit with 708 sq. ft. It has two large outdoor spaces. From here you can walk to work at Woolen Mills or take a hike along the Rivanna River Trail. You are only 1.5 miles (walking distance) to the Historic Downtown Mall where you can stop by your favorite coffee shop or restaurant. Take in a show at one of the malls live music venues and stop for a late night libation on your way home. You don't want to miss out on living here.
This is a first floor unit of this character rich home. So many upgrades we can't begin to list them all.
* 1 bed/1bath
* Rent $1,700
* Approximately 708 sq. ft.
* Scenic mountain views from many of the rooms
* Air conditioning
* Abundance of natural light
* Stunning original heart pine wood floors throughout the unit
* Large Living Room/Dining Room with recessed dimmable led lighting
* Stunning built in shelves made from a 100 year old maple tree from the property
* Original decorative brick fireplace and hearth
* Large coat closet
* Gourmet Kitchen with plenty of beautiful wood cabinets
* Window seat-perfect for growing you own herbs
* Corner floating wood shelves
* Stainless appliances including a chef's gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator with ice maker
* Quartz countertops
* In building washer and dryer
* Bedroom with double doors onto a shared 150 sq. ft. covered porch
* Bedroom has large barn door with ample closet space
* Large bathroom with double quartz vanity
* Glass shower enclosure with a bench and shampoo nooks
* Private outdoor oasis with over 125 sq. ft. of decking
* Off- street parking space
* Security deposit of $1700
* No pets allowed
* Minimum 1 year lease
* Tenant pay utilities separately and a percentage of shared utilities( i.e. water/trash, ect.)
* May 1, 2021
No amenities have been entered.